Sunday, September 7, 2008

Meeting Anthony Anderson @ Team Universe

 
Posted by Picasa

Every couple of months I scrap the layout of this site. The concept for my last version was to link all my image galleries to my Flickr Pro Account. Over the past few weeks however I been experienced problems with Flickr which made most of my recent uploads inaccessble to normal web traffic.

I decided to link all of my images on this site to a gallery generator I discovered called Jalbum. I'm still busy uploading content from Team Universe but if you want to see my photo archive from past events like the Arnold Classic and Olympia (as well as a few other cool galleries unrelated to female bodybuilding) click here

(Note: You must sign into your yahoo account and click past a disclamer page)

No comments:

FAN ME ON FACEBOOK

Christopher Wilson on Facebook

co.nr link